EN    FR
Micheli & Cie / History
 

In 1949, Mr. Jacques MICHELI founds an Industrial Property Counsel firm which will become in 1967 the limited lliability company MICHELI & CIE and

then in 2005 the joint-stock company MICHELI & CIE SA

His son, Mr. Michel Pierre MICHELI, enters into partnership with him in 1963 and succeeds him in 1966.

In 1973, Mr. Jean-François LEGER joins the company and becomes a partner thereof in 1976.

In 1989, Mr. Bertrand François MICHELI, Michel Pierre MICHELI’s son, joins the company and becomes a partner thereof in 1993.

In 1993, the partners of MICHELI & CIE take over the firm KIRKER & CIE SA.

In 2006, Mr. Bernard MAYJONADE, a collaborator since 2002, becomes a partner of MICHELI & CIE SA.

In 2016, Ms. Christelle COLLOT-MOULIN becomes a partner of MICHELI & CIE SA.

The firm MICHELI & CIE SA is running with a team of ten people.